Friday, January 31, 2014

is it really thanksgiving without cranberries?

                     is it thanksgiving without cranberries                       



         introduction


        Is it thanksgiving without cranberries I wonder why some people think its not thanksgiving without cranberries. Some people don't like cranberries "I don't like cranberries" the reason why I don't like them is because of the taste. The reason why I don't like the taste is because its to sour for me. Tell me guys if u like or don't like cranberries and tell me why?





Is It Thanksgiving Without Cranberries?


opinion

 My opinion is that thanksgiving is still thanksgiving without cranberries because every thanksgiving doesn't need cranberries. cranberries are real sweet and sour for me some people like them some don't like me i don't like them. 





CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE THEN TEN THANKSGIVING VIDEO'S
    

No comments:

Post a Comment